By visiting and using the Australian Livestock Export Industry website you accept all risks and responsibility for any consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
Information on this site;
Information on the website is copyright to the Australian Livestock Exporters’ Council and may be freely copied and redistributed for the purposes or research or information, provided that the original attributions, credits and source details remain attached. The views and interpretations expressed are those of the Australian Livestock Exporters’ Council.
The information on this site;
* is not advice
* where research related, is subject to the usual uncertainties of research
* may not be accurate, current or complete
* is subject to change without notice
* should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something
* Links connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that the Australian Livestock Exporters’ Council endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.
This website is protected by security controls to restrict unauthorised access. However, users should be aware that as an insecure public network, the World Wide Web gives rise to a potential risk that a user’s transactions are being viewed, intercepted or modified by third parties or that files which the user downloads may contain computer viruses, disabling codes, worms or other devices or defects.
The Australian Livestock Exporters’ Council accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user’s computer system, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this website or its use. Users are encouraged to take appropriate and adequate precautions to ensure that whatever is selected from this website is free of viruses or other contamination that may interfere with or damage the user’s computer system, software or data.
For further information, contact:
The Australian Livestock Exporters’ Council
14-16 Brisbane Avenue
Barton ACT 2600